Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh Canada! Saint John, New Brunswick




















The ship docked in Saint John on a windy, cold, sunny day. temperatures were cool. A pretty little coastal town. Activities included shopping, dining , sightseeing, museums and did I say, shopping. Everyone scattered and toured the area. One of the trips was to see the "reverse falls". Linda and I went to a museum and saw a film about the tide, migratory birds and the mud flats. I was on the edge of my seat.
After departing for Halifax, we all enjoyed another great lobster dinner with champagne I had won in a quick draw shoot out with about 75-100 people the night before. I had a fan gallery that urged me on to victory. All I could hear was "go Alabama, go Auburn, he's going to win, he's a State Trooper. So that's how we got the champagne.
After dinner we went to a comedy show to listen to Phil Tag and then on to the Classic Rock hour with dancing to old rock and roll songs. (See previous post) Another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment