Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday in Bah Habba (Bar Harbor)











By Ellen: What a quaint and picturesque town! Just in time for the changing of the leaves.




Awesome colors of red, orange and yellow! The Oli Trolley tour to Cadillac Mountain was very informative and cold! Weather is perfect, as sun is shinning, but a very cold 45 degrees, too cold for this Southern gal! When I think I can't laugh any more...someone

will come out with the funnies....we are having one of the best times on this cruise.

PS Jerry Hankins you are personally invited to come on the next trip!


By Nelda: This is a wonderful trip ...just wish Terry and I had join the group on the last year's cruise! What a fun bunch of classmates even 40 plus years later.

By Sybil:

Wonderful experience to be with old friends, wish more of you would have joined us and hopefully you will on our next adventure.


By Jerry: My computer has been hijacked. I've got it back now. I know you want to hear about Bar Harbor. It was everything Ellen said and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment