Friday, October 22, 2010

We did it our way

NYC city is fast approaching. We have to pack and get ready to disembark.
By Jean: The cruise has been a lot of fun. Open invitation for ECHS Alumni and friends to join us in 2012.
By Sybil: Lord have mercy, this group has wore me out. So much fun, so little time, I'll be on the next boat. Ya'll don't know what you are missing.
By Nelda: This is my first time, It will not be my last time. .I have enjoyed seeing places I have never been to.
By Donna: Wonderful cruise. Good opportunity to watch Class of '66, so I will know what to expect when I get their age.
By Ellen: I came , I saw, I conquered...I enjoyed it ALL and I do mean All. I am packing now for the next trip.
By Charlie: How do I get to be a member of '66.
By Jamie: I did not go the last time, but I am glad I came this time and I have every intention of being on the next trip(if Jean will let me).
By Jerry: What they said.....

The ECHS committee met in closed session and voted to make all friends of ECHS Alumni honorary members of the classes.

SINE DI

1 comment:

  1. By Liz: Great trip! Love being with my Atmore Homies. Hard to keep up with the Class of 66'ers, but it sure was fun! Looking forward to the next trip.

    ReplyDelete